Simonik Transportation and Warehousing Group, LLC will provide our customers with the best possible transportation & warehousing services available while ensuring customer satisfaction through consistent, controlled quality management. We will continually improve quality in all areas of the company therefore increasing customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations in all areas of transportation related services. We will do this while maintaining a financially profitable company as well as a safe work environment for our employees.
NJ Warehousemen & Movers Association
As a member of the New Jersey Warehousemen & Movers Association, we take pride in quality service and a positive experience that customers deserve and should expect of a professional moving company.
- We firmly believe in the ideals of the NJWMA and stand behind their code of ethics as guiding principles for our service industry to not only uphold laws and comply with industry guidelines but also retain a strong customer focus and ethical business practices.
- Being recognized as a superior moving company and honored with induction into the NJWMA Circle of Excellence Mover Program, we have consistently proven to exceed the expectations set forth by the Association.
All active members of the NJ Warehousemen & Movers Association agree to conduct business ethically and uphold the code of ethics.
NJWMA Code of Ethics
- Never participate in business practices with the moving public and members of the industry, which are not in every respect fair and honest.
- Just treatment and integrity shall be adhered to in all dealings with the moving public and members of the industry.
- Working conditions and the welfare of all employees shall be given the highest consideration with special emphasis on health and safety.
- Mutual efforts shall be pursued toward improvement and maintenance of high standards for our industry and meeting our contractual obligations.
- Adherence to a policy of truth in advertising shall be followed; never making a public or private statement, which cannot be substantiated or executed.
To learn more about the NJ Warehousemen & Movers Association, visit njmovers.com or contact us to experience the highest level of quality and service.