Our Mt. Laurel movers know exactly why growing families settle down in this beautiful, rustic town. Read some of the perks of Mt. Laurel and make your next home here!
· Highly rated schools for children. High marks and award winning schools make up the educational system to give your child the best start in life.
· Accessibility to where you need to be. Aside from the High-Speed Line,theNJ Turnpike also passes through Mt. Laurel, providing access to Route 73 and other major highways.
· Plenty of job opportunities. Many major New Jersey companies such as PHH Mortgage are headquartered here. With an unemployment rate lower than the national average and a future job growth of 33.6% you’ll be sure to find something to suit your skills.
· Finding the right home for your family is easy. Variety is key in Mt. Laurel where condos can sell for a modest $140,000 and luxurious homes go for millions. The right space and price isn’t out of your budget.
· Lots of nature and green space. Mt. Laurel actively maintains open space for that pastoral beauty. Laurel Acres Park has everything from sledding hills to a fishing lake, while Paws Farms and Nature Center offers sanctuary for orphaned animals and education for children.
When considering your family’s future home, you’ll want the best to help you transition. Our moving company in Mt. Laurel, NJ offers a full range of services; everything from packing and tracking, to unpacking and of course, a professional crew trained to handle your most delicate glassware to your heaviest furniture. Our movers in Mt. Laurel, NJ will do more than just get you from Point A to Point B, so call us today or visit us online for a free estimate!
Tagsmoving to mount laurel
Subscribe to Simonik Transportation & Warehousing's Blog