If you’re an owner, manager, or another employee in charge of the day-to-day operations of a business, it’s safe to assume that you’re a busy person. For this reason, office moving can be very hard for management to take on by itself, as adding a long list of moving tasks for an entire organization can quickly become time-consuming and overwhelming.
Moving a company, after all, takes up a considerable amount of time to plan, as well as a clear budget and allocation of resources, scheduled coordination with vendors, suppliers, leasing companies, and others, and packing—lots and lots of packing. For best results, it’s a good idea to hire a professional moving company that is trained and experienced in professional office relocation planning for a clean and organized moving experience.
For most businesses, finding reputable New Jersey office moving companies to plan and execute your business relocation is a no-brainer. At Simonik Transportation and Warehousing, our New Jersey office movers are ready to handle any sized commercial moving project with specialized services designed just for your company. In this article, we’ll explain some of the reasons why you should rely on the experts for an easy, productive and cost-effective transition into your business’s new location.
The Benefits of Commercial Moving Services
Your New Jersey office moving company can assist you and your staff in a number of unique ways designed to accommodate the very specific needs of your company. Here are some of the services and benefits you should expect when hiring professionals to complete your office move:
- Saves Employee Time: It’s possible to have your key employees manage and handle the entire move operation. However, it’s likely that they’re not trained to handle an office move. Tasking them with the project will take them away from running your business, causing unwanted downtime and a possible loss of revenue.
- Avoid Injury and Property Damage/Loss: If you are relying on your team to move, remember that heavy lifting, especially of large office furniture and other items, can be dangerous. Don’t risk injuring your staff with a move, and leave it to professional movers instead.
- Efficiency and No-Stress Planning: Working with office movers in New Jersey allows you to hand the reins over to a team that’s led by a move coordinator. Your moving coordinator will map out every step of the move, taking over so that you can focus on running your business.
- Equipment Transportation: Most of today’s businesses have extensive IT equipment—if not a full range of servers, workstations and computers to transport. Professional movers have the training, experience, and equipment needed to ensure that nothing is lost or damaged while being transported from the old office to the new one.
- License and Insurance: More than likely your equipment is insured or under warranty. However, did you know that some warranties and insurance policies are voided if you try to move these items by yourself? By hiring professional movers who are licensed and insured, you can ensure that everything from the desk to the cubicle wall is protected, regardless of complications.
- Manage Costs: This is one of the big ones. A failure to hire a professional moving company is a failure to avoid needing to rent costly moving equipment. This includes everything from the rental truck to packing supplies. Plus, you’ll lose time and/or business trying to execute the move yourself. Save money and time instead by working with New Jersey office movers.
- Full Accounting: Professional movers like our team at Simonik Warehousing and Transportation will make sure that every item is registered and accounted for. With comprehensive moving lists and inventory check-ins, you won’t have to worry about property loss, theft, or other concerns.
- Reduced Business Disruptions: Moves disrupt regular life no matter what. When it comes to business, this disruption costs revenue. Working with professional movers can help you reduce the impact of this disruption, which should help you keep operations running smoothly the entire time.
Corporate Relocation with Simonik Moving
The team at Simonik Moving has been handling office relocations for our customers for over 30 years. We owe our success to our commitment to superior customer service along with unmatched moving services tailored to your needs. Our range of services include:
- Free Accurate Estimates
- Commercial Moving Management and Logistics Coordination
- A Large Fleet of Air-Ride Trucks
- Inventory Checklist Creation and Other Tracking Services
- Full-Service Packing, Custom-Crating, and Rigging
- Special Handling for High-Value Products
- Computer and Server Moving
- Systematic Loading and Unloading
- Custom Space Planning
- Modular Furniture Installation and Reconfiguration
- Unpacking and Debris Removal
- Commercial Storage Options
Subscribe to Simonik Transportation & Warehousing's Blog